The FITT 360 is a camera that is worn around the neck, which is much simpler and more convenient than analogues that are attached to a helmet or clothing. For many hours, the FITT 360 is absolutely waterproof, resistant to mechanics eskim effects and temperature changes. The possibility of a circular view is provided by the presence of three cameras with Full HD resolution, located along the perimeter of the “collar”. The result is a panoramic image with a resolution of 4K. In addition, the camera has the following capabilities:Source link
- the power button turns on / off;
- quickly captures the subject and activates the video / still image by pressing the button;
- the battery powers the camera for 90 minutes;
- the camera has access to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for access to the Internet through a smartphone;
- in conjunction with the VR Head-Mount-Device helmet display, users will be able to “scroll” and watch again the most interesting moments of shooting.